Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Broken Vessel"

Today's post is a song by Broken Vessels entitled "Broken Vessel". This song is my personal prayer to the Lord. So many times we forget that our purpose here on earth is to do God's work, and that's reaching others and sharing the Gospel with them. I hope it blesses your heart!

BROKEN VESSEL

I come before You, Lord; desperate and unclean.
I need You to purge me with Your blood.
I want to be a vessel of honor You can use, Set apart for Your good work.
I am broken but I'm not afraid, I will serve You until my dying day.

Take all of me, I lay down my life.
Take all of me, until You're satisfied.

I am a vessel of clay in Your hand; mold me Lord as You desire.
Burn away each blemish and impurity in me with Your refining fire.

I'm a Broken Vessel....

No comments:

Post a Comment