Monday, September 26, 2011

Grant Turns 2!!

Two years ago on September 18, 2009, the Lord blessed Tyler and me with a beautiful, bouncing baby boy! Weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. and measuring 21 inches in length. Oh, and did I mention he was 2 weeks EARLY?! That day changed my world forever!
Life around the Lightsey household has been crazy and full of ups and downs...One down being, my little Grant is now a "terrible two-ster"!!! Patience and how to discipline, is what the Lord is definitely teaching me these days! That's when I refer to the Word and read Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Grant had a big birthday bash with friends and family on September 17th at our home. And he also had a very special guest fly all the way from Disney World to wish him a happy birthday...the one and only, Mickey Mouse! What a fun day we had and I'm so thankful that the Lord found favor in me and made me his Mommy. Terrible twos or not, I wouldn't trade this for the world! I've included some pictures of his special day~ Enjoy! Blessings :)


                                                               











No comments:

Post a Comment